Following the success of its flagship smartphone Elife E6,Chinese mobile device design company Gionee has launched a 5.5-inch GPad-G3 at a very competitive Rs 9,999.
The Android Jelly Bean phone will have a decent 1.2 GHz quad core processor to power the 16 million color output display. The company promises faster internet connectivity and quick processing and multi-tasking capabilities,a release said.
The phone will have a 5 MP Auto Focus back camera with will have some gimmicky features like skin tone enhancer,gesture shot and smile detection.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The dual-sim phone will have 3G and Wi-Fi. The 2250 mAh battery should be able to last a day.
The phone will compete with models like the Intex i5 and Micromax Doodle.