Bike manufactureres in India seem to be associating themselves with superheros and cartoon characters to drive the kids bicycle segment in India. A few days after Indian bicycle brand Hero unveiled their Disney and Marvel comics-branded bicycles featuring iconic characters like Mickey Mouse and Spiderman, Firefox bikes on Monday launched Warner Bros co-branded kids bike with superheros and cartoon characters like Batman, Superman, Tom & Jerry and Tweety.
The international tie-up with Warner Bros is a step in the right direction for Firefox, as the brand believes that cartoon characters resonate with kids in a big way. “Kids grow up watching these characters evolve and they leave a huge imprint in their lives. Our aim is to engage kids right at the start when they learn to ride a bicycle and into adulthood, where they take up cycling as an active part of their lifestyle,” says Shiv Inder Singh, Managing Director, Firefox Bikes.
But the central idea behind their association with superheros and cartoons, Singh says, is to drive home the point that health and physical fitness should be an inseparable part of children’s lifestyle. “The lifestyle shift needs to take place during childhood. Superheros and cartoon characters will only serve as an added inspiration for kids to opt for biking instead of playing video games at home,” adds Singh.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The kids bicycle segment is growing at 15 per cent annually, making it one of the fastest growing markets in India. Firefox Bikes plans to sell around 10,000 Warner Bros bikes this year.
The bikes come with a price tag of Rs 6,140 and Rs 7,520. It will be available in blue, red and orange colour.