Facebook, an ever expanding social media platform with a good Research and Development, has introduced a new feature on their site called “Save”.
As the name suggests, it saves a post, to be read/watched/listened to, for later use.
Everyday Facebook users find interesting posts on their “Wall”, which they are unable to go through at that particular time. The “Save” feature enables the users to save the post for later in their profile (the saved post is visible only to the user unless it is “Shared”) and have an easy access to it when free.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
As mentioned in Facebook’s “Newsroom” blog post: one can view the items they saved at any time by going to their saved items in the “More Tab” on mobile or by clicking the link on the left hand side of Facebook on the web.
One’s saved items list is organised by category and the users can swipe right on each item to share it with their friends or move it into their archive list.
One can even set a reminder for their saved posts so as to remind oneself.