Facebook, an ever expanding social media platform with a good Research and Development, has introduced a new feature on their site called “Save”.
As the name suggests, it saves a post, to be read/watched/listened to, for later use.
Everyday Facebook users find interesting posts on their “Wall”, which they are unable to go through at that particular time. The “Save” feature enables the users to save the post for later in their profile (the saved post is visible only to the user unless it is “Shared”) and have an easy access to it when free.
As mentioned in Facebook’s “Newsroom” blog post: one can view the items they saved at any time by going to their saved items in the “More Tab” on mobile or by clicking the link on the left hand side of Facebook on the web.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
One’s saved items list is organised by category and the users can swipe right on each item to share it with their friends or move it into their archive list.
One can even set a reminder for their saved posts so as to remind oneself.