Yesterday, Facebook servers were down for a whole 30 minutes during the day, leaving people tearing out their hair, committing large-scale crimes, and even going to the extent of (gasp) venting about it on Twitter.
However, as always, the internet more than made up for the lack of time pass in our lives with Facebook’s crash. Here are the funniest jokes we found about it:
What happened? I hear Twitter nearly went down because millions of people were tweeting on Facebook going down.
— Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) June 19, 2014
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
For god’s sake Please inform your Dad and tell him Facebook is down all over before he starts breaking chairs at the BSNL broadband office.
— GabbbarSingh (@GabbbarSingh) June 19, 2014
BREAKING : India’s GDP grows 2% in 30 minutes after facebook is down for half an hour today.
— $$Jhunjhunwala/Magal (@jhunjhunwala) June 19, 2014
Reports: World productivity jumped by $7.3846 billion during 30 minutes when Facebook was down.
— FakeJourno (@FakeJourno) June 19, 2014
Wondering if we’ll see a peak in number of babies being born in 9 months #facebookdown
— Aletta Jacobs (@JacobsAletta) June 20, 2014
— Deanna King (@CynicalMother) June 19, 2014
A moment of silence for all of those who had to interact face to face #facebookdown
— Herbert (@topsupstore) June 19, 2014