Lifespan, India’s first chain of comprehensive diabetes and metabolic clinics, has launched a diabetes management app for Android devices.
This application acts as a diabetes management assistant and is constantly updated to provide the user with most recent information about diabetes.
Lifespan is a complete package that comes with great features like a log for recording Blood Glucose Readings, Blood Pressure Readings, Diet and Exercise Details. This application makes an easy reference for patients to acquire their entire log history. Patients can also visualize sugar level fluctuations with the help of graph.
This application has a provision to set reminders for medicine timings, insulin dosage and for blood sugar reading too. Members can stay connected with their physician, and family members with the help of “Lifespan Family Connect App”, where they can share or update their blood sugar reading.
The application allows patients to secure their personal data through the use of login accounts (username and password).
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The upcoming features of this application would include “Diabetes Education” where this app will provide diabetes management tips, and lifestyle tips that could help in managing diabetes.
Another feature would be “Recipes for Diabetes” that, would allow patients to enjoy delicious food without the risk of increasing blood sugar levels and “Social group support” will motivate patients to control diabetes effectively.
It is user friendly and a comprehensive personal diabetes manager that provides complete back-up of the health parameters on its server which can be retrieved whenever a patient needs it (no loss of personal health data).