Lifespan, India’s first chain of comprehensive diabetes and metabolic clinics, has launched a diabetes management app for Android devices.
This application acts as a diabetes management assistant and is constantly updated to provide the user with most recent information about diabetes.
Lifespan is a complete package that comes with great features like a log for recording Blood Glucose Readings, Blood Pressure Readings, Diet and Exercise Details. This application makes an easy reference for patients to acquire their entire log history. Patients can also visualize sugar level fluctuations with the help of graph.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
This application has a provision to set reminders for medicine timings, insulin dosage and for blood sugar reading too. Members can stay connected with their physician, and family members with the help of “Lifespan Family Connect App”, where they can share or update their blood sugar reading.
The application allows patients to secure their personal data through the use of login accounts (username and password).
The upcoming features of this application would include “Diabetes Education” where this app will provide diabetes management tips, and lifestyle tips that could help in managing diabetes.
Another feature would be “Recipes for Diabetes” that, would allow patients to enjoy delicious food without the risk of increasing blood sugar levels and “Social group support” will motivate patients to control diabetes effectively.
It is user friendly and a comprehensive personal diabetes manager that provides complete back-up of the health parameters on its server which can be retrieved whenever a patient needs it (no loss of personal health data).