The 64-and-a-half-hour countdown for the launch of PSLV-C22,carrying India’s first dedicated navigation satellite IRNSS-1A on July 1,began today at Satish Dhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota,some 80 km from here.
“The 64-and-a-half-hour countdown for the launch of PSLV-C22,which will carry IRNSS-1A started this morning at 7.11 AM. We are on schedule and everything is normal,” ISRO spokesman Deviprasad Karnik told PTI.
ISRO said the satellite,with navigation and ranging payloads,would provide accurate positional information to users as well as the whole region extending up to 1500 km from its boundary.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
IRNSS-1A has already been mounted on an ‘XL’ version of the launch vehicle,ISRO’s 24th mission of a PSLV.
RNSS-1A,which will be launched at 11.41 PM on July 1,is one of seven satellites constituting the Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS) space segment.