Bhopal Municipal Corporation (BMC) is looking forward to deliver citizen services through a mobile application called CityApp. The application will be available in Hindi as well and will help in issuing marriage certificates, birth and death registrations, city infrastructure development and open space management like roads, parking, traffic signals, community halls and schools.
BMC has implemented solutions from SAP which includes SAP ERP application, the SAP Enterprise Portal component, SAP for Public Sector solutions and SAP Mobile Platform to automate and centralize public service offerings. It will work closely with SAP to develop the mobile application.
Implemented in partnership with Deloitte, the project costs Rs. 10.75 crore which includes operation and maintenance for five years.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
“With the adoption of this technology, we are quickly transforming into one of India’s first municipal corporations to formulate, promote and leverage technology at a grassroots level for the benefit of citizens in general and, specifically, the underprivileged,” said Tejaswi Naik, Commissioner, Bhopal Municipal Corporation.
Project CityApp aims to develop a mobile app that will provide an easy access point for city services and will help citizens navigate through city services, stay informed and engage with their neighbors. CityApp will be available on leading mobile platforms.