AUTOnCAB announced the launch of the AUTOnCAB app for users in Delhi from 11th Developed by NGA Technologies Pvt. Ltd, AUTOnCAB is a modern and new concept that caters to both commuters and drivers, and makes the laborious process of calling an auto or a cab easy with a few simple taps on their smartphone.
“Passengers do not need to wait by the roadside and negotiate fares to hail autos or stay on-hold on the telephone while booking cabs. Once the app is downloaded on their smartphones, a few simple taps will get them the service quickly and easily,” says Alok Sawhney, Co-founder & CEO, AUTOnCAB.
The app is also said to be beneficial for auto and cab drivers as well. “Using the app, drivers will no longer sit idle and wait to get hailed. They will benefit from increased flexibility and can choose their duty timings and days of operation. All they need to do is click on the ‘On Duty’ option in the app, and they will show up on the customer’s radar,” he further adds.
To be a part of the AUTOnCAB ecosystem, the passenger and driver simply need to register with the service. Commuters can download the app for free from the Google Play Store or the App Store for iPhone. The pick-up location is detected automatically and the driver will reach the point within minutes of the passenger’s request.
Further commuters will be charged by the meter within the app or by the vehicle meter, when they download the AUTOnCAB app for free into their Android or iPhone devices. It also helps bring in order and accountability into the public transportation system of Delhi NCR.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The app comes with many other advantages and features, notably the “call” feature of the app that allows passengers and drivers to talk to each if need be. The in-built ‘rating’ system allows passengers and drivers to rate each other and thereby creates a database of good service providers as well as happy passengers.
The facility will be initially available in Saket (South Delhi) and its adjoining areas and will soon be rolled out to other parts of Delhi NCR. AUTOnCAB plans to go pan-India over the next 12 months.