AUTOnCAB announced the launch of the AUTOnCAB app for users in Delhi from 11th Developed by NGA Technologies Pvt. Ltd, AUTOnCAB is a modern and new concept that caters to both commuters and drivers, and makes the laborious process of calling an auto or a cab easy with a few simple taps on their smartphone.
“Passengers do not need to wait by the roadside and negotiate fares to hail autos or stay on-hold on the telephone while booking cabs. Once the app is downloaded on their smartphones, a few simple taps will get them the service quickly and easily,” says Alok Sawhney, Co-founder & CEO, AUTOnCAB.
The app is also said to be beneficial for auto and cab drivers as well. “Using the app, drivers will no longer sit idle and wait to get hailed. They will benefit from increased flexibility and can choose their duty timings and days of operation. All they need to do is click on the ‘On Duty’ option in the app, and they will show up on the customer’s radar,” he further adds.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
To be a part of the AUTOnCAB ecosystem, the passenger and driver simply need to register with the service. Commuters can download the app for free from the Google Play Store or the App Store for iPhone. The pick-up location is detected automatically and the driver will reach the point within minutes of the passenger’s request.
Further commuters will be charged by the meter within the app or by the vehicle meter, when they download the AUTOnCAB app for free into their Android or iPhone devices. It also helps bring in order and accountability into the public transportation system of Delhi NCR.
The app comes with many other advantages and features, notably the “call” feature of the app that allows passengers and drivers to talk to each if need be. The in-built ‘rating’ system allows passengers and drivers to rate each other and thereby creates a database of good service providers as well as happy passengers.
The facility will be initially available in Saket (South Delhi) and its adjoining areas and will soon be rolled out to other parts of Delhi NCR. AUTOnCAB plans to go pan-India over the next 12 months.