Autodesk has clicked upgrade on an entire range of its products under the 2015 Design Suites, adding new functionalities as well as the ability to let users collaborate, simulate and analyse within the suite.
New features in the 2015 Autodesk Design Suites includes, the Autodesk AutoCAD design Suite with improved point cloud support, Building Design Suite with BIM 360 cloud services and Factory design suite with easy conversion from 2D AutoCAD drawings to 3D factory layouts.
There is also the enhanced Infrastructure Design Suite with an improved user interface and Maya 2015 with new cutting edge Bitfrost procedural effects platform.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Autodesk India and SAARC MD Pradeep Nair said users will notice significant difference in how much easier it is to get their work done with the new suite. He said their subscriptions will give users flexible options to utilise cloud services.
In fact, the new Desktop Subscription model offers pay-as-you-go plans where customers can choose from monthly, quarterly, and annual options and select software products. With Cloud Service Subscription they can access a broad selection of cloud-based services for infinite cloud computing power that significantly reduces visualization and simulation processing times.
Autodesk 2015 Design Suites will become available starting March 28, 2014. Availability varies by country. See details and purchasing options at http://www.autodesk.com/subcription