Amazon.in today expanded their product offering by launching three new stores: Video Games, Music and Luggage & Bags. The Video Games store will offer over 2600 gaming products, accessories, along with the bestselling games such as Grand Theft Auto 5, FIFA 14, Mass Effect etc as well as the latest Sony PlayStation 4, which can be bought for Rs 39,990. Shoppers looking for the latest Microsoft X Box One might have to wait though.
For music enthusiasts, Amazon has exclusively made available till 11th February Warner Music Group’s international music catalogue with artists such as Bruno Mars, David Guetta and Linkin Park. Besides, you can order special box-sets of legendary artists such as Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Doors and Pandit Ravi Shankar among a few.
“This is a reiteration of our commitment to relentlessly focus on building a place that customers in India can trust to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online ,” said Amit Agarwal, VP and Country Manager for Amazon India.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
Their luggage store with a focus on travel bags will offer backpacks, messenger bags duffels, carry-ons, accessories and other luggage items. They have also exclusively offered the entire range of Wildcraft Back-To-School collections of bags only till 14th February. Other niche products like a travel mono sling, smartphone pod, storm proof travel dry bag etc are also available for keen travellers.