Amazon has started an EMI option on Old Kindle e-readers, new Kindle Paperwhites and Kindle Fire tablets in India. From today, customers can buy a Kindle for as low as Rs 500 a month and the Paperwhite for as low as Rs 900 a month.
A release from Amazon India said the option of easy EMIs is available from Citibank, HDFC and ICICI Bank when purchases for Rs 3000 or above are made on http://www.amazon.in for tenures of three, six, nine and 12 months. There are six other banks offering this scheme when purchases are made offline from over 250 retail outlets across the country.
The EMI facility will be offered on all devices along with a limited-period special price for the New Generation Kindle Paperwhite (Wi-Fi) and the basic Kindle 6” eink model, the note said.
During the two-week EMI promotion the New Gen Paperwhite will be priced at Rs 10080 against its original price of Rs 10,999 and the basic Kindle model will be priced at Rs 5,600 as against the original price of Rs 5,999. On the EMI offer of 12 months monthly cost will be Rs 900 and Rs 500 respectively. Special prices on Kindle are valid till April 15, 2014.
Consumers can review all options for kindle devices on http://www.amazon.in/kindleemi
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016