Malaysia’s budget airline AirAsia has launched a two month-long free user trial of its on board WiFi service designed to provide affordable, low-cost Internet connectivity to passengers.
The trial will be available for free for up to 60 passengers on selected flights from now until October. The Airline has not given details of the sectors on which WiFi would be available, The Star newspaper reported.
Those using the service will have an Internet data quota of 1 MB and will enjoy a special package allowing them to chat via applications like LINE, WhatsApp and WeChat.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Passengers will be informed via an in-flight announcement if the plane is equipped with the WiFi service. They will be able to try the service by logging on to the Connectivity Portal with a digital token code that is automatically generated upon clicking the “Get Access” button on the portal.
Each token code is valid for one device and the free user trial will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.