Affle’s ad2c business has been redefined and launched asad2campaign. Ad2campaign is the data centric mobile marketing platform for brands and agencies with mobile attribution intelligence & programmatic procurement that allows for unified ad delivery and analytics experience. This aligns ad2campaign with Affle’s data and audience centric mobile marketing platform strategy and the evolving industry dynamics of mobile marketing.
“ad2campaign is a significant paradigm in the field of mobile marketing. This unique platform provides brands and agencies a higher degree of campaign control, optimization and audience profiling, thereby, boosting up impact and ROI. In an increasingly complicated environment for mobile marketing, ad2campaign provides a one stop platform solution to help brands procure media efficiently, deliver campaigns at scale and all of which is powered by smart and actionable analytics.”, Anuj Khanna Sohum, Founder and Chairman, Affle Group said.
ad2campaign is a made-for-mobile platform comprised of 3 key modules to provide end-to-end mobile marketing management services for brands and agencies. These include (a) Procurement through its DSP platform, which aims at maximizing cost efficiency using objective linked real time bidding (RTB) based programmatic procurement (b) Unified ad Delivery through its made for mobile ad server, which supports dynamic retargeting and over 25 rich media, video and standard display type ad units; and (c). Attribution, which helps brands to measure and optimize campaigns basis key KPIs and effectively track and optimise advertsing to sales ratio by source. The attribution module is tailor made to track brand engagement campaigns, app download campaigns, VAS activation & Sales tracking campaigns for ecommerce companies. All these features are stitched together to provide deeper analytics & progressively optimize the audience engagement funnel. It is one of the first mobile centric brand side platforms allowing for a single view to monitor entire mobile campaigns.
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
The ad2campaign platform has been used by hundreds of brands across India & Asia, including Samsung, Yahoo!, Mondelez, adidas, Max Bupa, Aircel, airtel, XL Axiata, Indosat Amazon, OnMobile, Redbus, TrueCaller etc. to drive, measure, quantify, analyze and improve efficiency of their respective campaigns on the mobile medium.