Affle’s ad2c business has been redefined and launched asad2campaign. Ad2campaign is the data centric mobile marketing platform for brands and agencies with mobile attribution intelligence & programmatic procurement that allows for unified ad delivery and analytics experience. This aligns ad2campaign with Affle’s data and audience centric mobile marketing platform strategy and the evolving industry dynamics of mobile marketing.
“ad2campaign is a significant paradigm in the field of mobile marketing. This unique platform provides brands and agencies a higher degree of campaign control, optimization and audience profiling, thereby, boosting up impact and ROI. In an increasingly complicated environment for mobile marketing, ad2campaign provides a one stop platform solution to help brands procure media efficiently, deliver campaigns at scale and all of which is powered by smart and actionable analytics.”, Anuj Khanna Sohum, Founder and Chairman, Affle Group said.
ad2campaign is a made-for-mobile platform comprised of 3 key modules to provide end-to-end mobile marketing management services for brands and agencies. These include (a) Procurement through its DSP platform, which aims at maximizing cost efficiency using objective linked real time bidding (RTB) based programmatic procurement (b) Unified ad Delivery through its made for mobile ad server, which supports dynamic retargeting and over 25 rich media, video and standard display type ad units; and (c). Attribution, which helps brands to measure and optimize campaigns basis key KPIs and effectively track and optimise advertsing to sales ratio by source. The attribution module is tailor made to track brand engagement campaigns, app download campaigns, VAS activation & Sales tracking campaigns for ecommerce companies. All these features are stitched together to provide deeper analytics & progressively optimize the audience engagement funnel. It is one of the first mobile centric brand side platforms allowing for a single view to monitor entire mobile campaigns.
The ad2campaign platform has been used by hundreds of brands across India & Asia, including Samsung, Yahoo!, Mondelez, adidas, Max Bupa, Aircel, airtel, XL Axiata, Indosat Amazon, OnMobile, Redbus, TrueCaller etc. to drive, measure, quantify, analyze and improve efficiency of their respective campaigns on the mobile medium.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016