Who doesn’t mind a relaxing full-leg massage after a hard and tiring day. But then you can rarely manage a trip to the spa for a massage on a working day, when you need it the most. Maybe, this is the gap companies want to plug when they come out with a foot massaging device. Osim, a known brand in the market of massagers, has now launched uSqueez Air, programmed to massage your calves, ankles and feet trying to recreate the effects of “traditional foot reflexology”.
OSIM uSqueez Air
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Price: Rs 36,000
What is good
The massager couldn’t have come to me at a better time. Suffering from severe joint pains after a bout of chikungunya, I could do with massages round the clock. And uSqueez Air did its job well, giving me those 15-odd minutes (at a stretch) of bliss every time I stepped in.
You can set the device to ‘Strong’ or ‘Gentle’ mode depending on the amount of pressure you want it to apply. While my severely sore muscles liked it strong, I felt I would have preferred it to be gentle otherwise. For when it says ‘Strong’, it really is, and intensive too. I could feel the pressure penetrate into the layers of muscles when the airbags inflated and deflated around my legs. The massage did succeed in alleviating my muscle aches and strain for some time.
Users may especially like the roller reflexology massage. You will find protruding nodes beneath your feet when you step into the massager. The rollers will press onto the curves of your feet stimulating vital reflex points. The wrap-around airbags then firmly close in on your calves, ankles and feet and release the pressure in a sequence, giving you a squeezing massage.
It may look bulky but is quite lightweight and portable to move it around, and does not consume much power.
What is not so good
After using the product a couple of times, I wondered what if it started stinking later on. Since the review unit did not have a user manual, I could not immediately know the remedy and was apprehensive about recommending it. I finally got my answer on the Osim website. You can remove the pair of sock covers attached inside for wash as and when required. I would still have preferred a printed user guide. Also, I felt it could do better with a manual timer.
Yes, if you are willing to spend some extra bucks on pampering yourself. It might be a good investment considering the product can be used by the entire family. However, keep in mind the fact that it relaxes your sore muscles only during the time you are using the massager. Don’t expect it to work as a cure for your aches and pains. The uSqueez Air comes at an MRP of Rs 36,000 but is available for Rs 32,800 on Amazon and for Rs 32,400 on Flipkart.