If you are looking for a good headphone, here is where you can start:
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The Brainwavz HM2 is a over the ear headphone that you can use on the move and also while enjoying music at home. The headphone can be folded comfortably into its hardcase and will easily slip into your office bag too. The body is made of plastic, but at this price you can’t really complain.
If you are looking for a full performance headphone at budget prices, then this is a good option. Yes, it is not for all kinds of music. But…
Read our full review of Brainwavz HM2 here.
Price: Rs 7,990
The Sony MDR-XB650BT is loud, and I have not even started talking about the audio quality. The review unit we got was a metallic blue that will more than make your music preferences obvious. It looks like a lot of the other new Sony headphones with large cups that cover your ears. All the controls are around the right earcup. There is NFC too, offering one-tap play on the left ear cup.
Read our full review here.
Corsair VOID RGB SE
Price: Rs 10,999
Corsair VOID RGB SE comes in black matte design and a limited edition yellow colour. They are extremely personalised with LED lighting and a software to adjust the settings. Corsair has taken care to choose good materials for premium comfort, so is this the ideal sounding machine for gamers? Let’s find out in our review.
Brainwavz Omega IEM
Price: Rs 999
Most bundled smartphone earphones either sound mediocre or offer really poor fit. Some look cheap out of the box while premium looking ones like Apple’s earpods also don’t deliver that much on sound. Brainwavz Omega IEM promises to fix all that woes with a comfortable fit and noise cancellation.
If you have a smartphone with really poor bundled headphones, this could be the finest options under Rs 1,000. Though we have noted issues here, they are not deal breakers. Here is our review.
Price: Rs 15,999
U-Jays is one of the two headphones made by this company. One look at the box and you know they mean business, in a very European kind of way. No kidding around with build quality of the hardware. The design and style is what you would expect from an European manufacturer.
But should you buy U-Jays? Does it deliver on the performance, given the high price? We find out in our review.
Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear
Price: Rs 34,990
Not all audiophiles are okay with wireless due to the fears that there will be some loss in quality at the end of the day. Can the Sennheiser Momentum Wireless put paid to these fears?
The Momentum Wireless set has more than its share of steel and leather. The soft leather ear cups feel comforting and don’t irritate you even after long hours. The controls — power and volume — are on the left cup, while the right one has the NFC spot. There is an extra cable in the box in case you want to go wired.
Here is our review.