Creative’s Woof 3 is a micro-sized, portable Bluetooth speaker that might appeal to many of us, simply due to its size and looks. If you like to listen to music in the bathroom or your bedroom, where a giant set-up might not be possible, the Woof 3 seems ideal. It is definitely one of the smaller and more attractive-looking portable Bluetooth speakers I’ve seen, and makes even my JBL Flip seem bulky.
The inverted bell shape and metal alloy casing on the outside gives it the look of a pretty little accessory, that you can place anywhere in your house. Personally, I have found portable Bluetooth speakers more convenient, especially as I can carry these around anywhere without worrying about plug-points, wires, etc.
For smaller house parties or get-togethers, where you don’t want the music to be overpowering, I feel such speakers are ideal and the Woof 3 is definitely a pretty enough option.
While size and looks work to the advantage of the Creative Woof, the sound quality might not appeal to hard-core audiophiles. The bass is not really that prominent and if you keep increasing the volume, the music starts to jar. However, like I’ve said, this speaker is more for a smaller room or set-up where you don’t really want the music to overpower the ambience. At mid-volume levels, the speakers are quite good given that it’s priced at Rs 3,999.
I mostly used the Woof 3 to connect with my smartphone via Bluetooth. Usually, my iPhone refuses to connect with most Bluetooth speakers, but I faced no such issues with the Creative Woof 3. There’s also a microphone built-in if you want to take calls on the speaker. I don’t prefer doing this as there’s not much clarity and I don’t want the whole world listening to my calls.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
You can also connect via a microSD card to play music or use a regular 3.5mm cable to connect other devices. In order to charge the device, you need to use the micro-USB cable given with the device.
Creative says the playback sound time is six hours, but in my case the battery has definitely lasted longer than just six hours. I’ve used this regularly to listen to music in my house, at several points of time during the day and till now the device has not prompted me for a re-charge.
So should you buy this speaker?
If you’re looking for a fun, portable device and have very little space to spare, Creative Woof 3 is a decent option. Just don’t expect too much on the audio front.
Price: Rs 3999