YUFIT, the first smart wearable device from Yu Televentures, will go on sale on July 29. Registrations for the same start at July 21 noon on retail partner Amazon India.
YUFIT is a wireless wristband designed to monitor fitness goals, set alarms and reminders. Yu televentures has tied up with HealthifyMe to provide users with access to fitness trainers, Nutritionists and Dieticians through companion apps YUFIT and HealthifyMe. The first 1000 customers will get access to fitness trainer for free.
- OnePlus 5T goes on sale on Amazon: Price in India, launch offers, specifications
- Goqii claims to be fittest in India, now sets eyes on US, China
- Yu Fit band Express Review: Cheap sure, but where's the accuracy?
- 50000 units of YU Yureka Plus sold out in first Amazon flash sale
- Yu Fit band launched for Rs 999, HealthYu Cassette at Rs 4999: Here are the key features
- Yu Yuphoria launched for Rs 6999, along with Yu Fit Band and HealthYU Cassette
The YUFIT band has an OLED display that displays time and incoming calls. The device is capable of analysing your activity throughout the day. The smartband is waterproof and has an unified user experience that presents calendar view of user’s lifestyle.
The YUFIT is priced at Rs 999 and will be exclusively available from Amazon India.