YUFIT, the first smart wearable device from Yu Televentures, will go on sale on July 29. Registrations for the same start at July 21 noon on retail partner Amazon India.
YUFIT is a wireless wristband designed to monitor fitness goals, set alarms and reminders. Yu televentures has tied up with HealthifyMe to provide users with access to fitness trainers, Nutritionists and Dieticians through companion apps YUFIT and HealthifyMe. The first 1000 customers will get access to fitness trainer for free.
- Want to be reborn as Brahmin: Suresh Gopi
- Gauri Lankesh murder: CCTV images sent to US lab for enlarged visuals
- Offensive FB post: DU professor suspended by college
- Sasikala shot video of Jayalalithaa before her death: TTV Dinakaran
- Acquitted of raping US national: Lack of consent not communicated to Mahmood Farooqui, says Delhi HC
- No govt response to our demands: IPFT
The YUFIT band has an OLED display that displays time and incoming calls. The device is capable of analysing your activity throughout the day. The smartband is waterproof and has an unified user experience that presents calendar view of user’s lifestyle.
The YUFIT is priced at Rs 999 and will be exclusively available from Amazon India.