Xiaomi has announced a new Mi Ecosystem sub-brand today. Mi induction heating pressure rice cooker is the first product under the brand. The pressure cooker is priced at Yuan 999 (approx Rs 10,000).
The Mi Ecosystem covers a range of products manufactured by Xiaomi’s ecosystem partners. These include smartphones, smart TVs and smart routers. Xiaomi has invested in 55 companies for designing and manufacturing products for this ecosystem.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Xiaomi founder and CEO Lei Jun built the ecosystem business model to “promote an upgrade in Chinese manufacturing with a new concept of ‘Made in China’ products”
Mi Induction heating pressure rice cooker uses electromagnetic heating technology for higher thermal efficiency, and to ensure even cooking. It uses grey cast iron for lining. The pressure cooker is WiFi-enabled and can be controlled via the Mi Home app.
Users can scan their pack of rice to identify the type of rice, brand and origin and the cooker adjusts its heating methodology based on that. It supports more than 200 brands of rice. Users can also set their personal preferences within the app.
Customers can just set the cooking methods through the app, and the cooker will adjust its heating methods. It currently supports 2450 heating methods.