Xiaomi has announced a new Mi Ecosystem sub-brand today. Mi induction heating pressure rice cooker is the first product under the brand. The pressure cooker is priced at Yuan 999 (approx Rs 10,000).
The Mi Ecosystem covers a range of products manufactured by Xiaomi’s ecosystem partners. These include smartphones, smart TVs and smart routers. Xiaomi has invested in 55 companies for designing and manufacturing products for this ecosystem.
Xiaomi founder and CEO Lei Jun built the ecosystem business model to “promote an upgrade in Chinese manufacturing with a new concept of ‘Made in China’ products”
Mi Induction heating pressure rice cooker uses electromagnetic heating technology for higher thermal efficiency, and to ensure even cooking. It uses grey cast iron for lining. The pressure cooker is WiFi-enabled and can be controlled via the Mi Home app.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Users can scan their pack of rice to identify the type of rice, brand and origin and the cooker adjusts its heating methodology based on that. It supports more than 200 brands of rice. Users can also set their personal preferences within the app.
Customers can just set the cooking methods through the app, and the cooker will adjust its heating methods. It currently supports 2450 heating methods.