Vodafone has introduced 4G SIM cards in Delhi NCR as it gears up to roll out the high speed mobile internet services in the region soon.
“We want to make the transition to 4G smooth and seamless for our 10 million customers in Delhi & NCR. We want them to be 4G-ready so that they start experiencing the benefits of high speed mobile internet services as soon as they are launched commercially,” Apoorva Mehrotra, Business Head–Delhi & NCR, Vodafone India said in a statement. Customers who are upgrading to 4G-Ready SIMs will be rewarded with free 1GB 4G internet, at the time of launch.
“A formal announcement regarding the launch, which is expected soon, will be made in due course,” the statement said.
The SIM cards will be given to Vodafone customers for free with an exchange process. With the new 4G SIM, Vodafone customers will be automatically upgraded to 4G as soon as the services are launched commercially, provided they have 4G-enabled handset.
The 4G will be launched in 1800 Mhz band which the company won in March 2015 spectrum auction. Vodafone has already launched 4G in Kerala and Mysuru in Karnataka. The services will be launched in Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru by March 2016.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet