Telecom service provider Vodafone Wednesday announced the launch of Vodafone SuperNet in Odisha aimed at providing seamless connectivity to customers. Vodafone customers can now enjoy a superior network experience and remain confidently connected at all times, for all their voice and data needs, the company said.
Launching SuperNet, Naveen Chopra, Chief Operating Officer of Vodafone India, said, “We have made strategic investments to build a highly modern, scalable and future-fit telecom network. Vodafone SuperNet will enhance the mobile internet experience for customers with faster download/upload of videos and music and greater ease in using their favourite apps. Customers will also enjoy HD voice clarity.”
Watch What Else Is Making News
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Odisha is a fast growing and evolving market for Vodafone India. To cater to the growing volumes of customer usage and increasing speed in the circle, Vodafone has so far invested over Rs 2,000 crore to expand, modernise and build a more technology and energy efficient network, a company release said.
Vodafone has a large retail footprint with 215 branded stores spread across prominent localities in the state.
Deepak Saluja, Business Head – Odisha, Vodafone India said, “Quality of network plays a defining role in enhancing customer experience. As a committed telecom service provider, our customers have a lot to look forward to. Beginning with Bhubaneshwar, we will soon expand our Supernet services across the state in a phased manner.”