Vodafone India has announced a free subscription of its Vodafone Play app to its customers, which would be valid till December, 31 2016. Vodafone Play is the service provider’s proprietary app that offers a plethora of multimedia content to the users, such as videos, movies, TV shows and music.
The Vodafone Play app offers over 180 Live TV channels. This list includes film and entertainment channels such as Sony, Colors, Zee, B4U, Zee Cinema, MTV and news channels such as Aajtak, IBN7,
Watch our technology videos here
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
India TV, CNN News 18, CNBC Awaaz, ET Now, BBC World News etc. The media library also consists of more than 14,000 movies in several languages, in partnership with Hooq & amp; Hungama Movies, according to a press release.
Sandeep Kataria, Director – Commercial, Vodafone India, commented on the announcement of the subscription offer, “People are increasingly watching more videos and listening to music on their smartphones. Instead of downloading multiple apps, all they need is to download and use Vodafone Play that offers the best of content digitally for all their entertainment requirements. It is truly a single window to the world of entertainment with a rich portfolio of content across genres and languages. We will continue to enrich its portfolio by adding more quality content and features on Vodafone Play to make the consumer experience more enjoyable.”
Competitors Reliance and Airtel also offer a range of apps for their customers to stream and download multimedia content. Reliance Jio offers JioMusic, JioCinema, JioTV Live etc, and Airtel offers its multimedia services in the form of Wynk Music and Wynk Movies.