Phone directory app Truecaller announced a product ‘TrueSDK’ that will help third party applications verify users via phone numbers.
TrueSDK, a software development kit is the first product from the company for the app developer community, enables third party apps to easily onboard users with their Truecaller profile and verified phone numbers, the company officials said.
They said the service can be used by developers to sign up, update user information, or verify user’s phone number based identity in their mobile apps through user consent.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Today we are unveiling our new product which has been specifically developed because some users here in Bengaluru one year ago told us that they really needed this product, that is why we chose this location to launch this product,” Truecaller Chief strategy Officer and co-founder Nami Zarringhalam said. He said, “Our aim is to empower third party apps with credible verification option and enable users to use the app of their choice by making their phone numbers their identity.”
Truecaller said TrueSDK, available to registered third party apps and currently Android only, is launched with twelve partners. Truecaller Director Worldwide Developer Relations Priyam Bose said their partners include apps namely Quikr,Mobikwik, redBus, CarDekho, BharatMatrimony.com, ixigo, OYO Rooms, among others.
TrueSDK helps users quickly use their credentials that are already verified with Truecaller to easily engage with third party apps of their choice, the company officials said.
Speaking about the feature that will activate real-time Hindi transliteration of the caller ID function, launched couple of months ago, Truecaller Vice President, Growth and Partnerships, Asia & Country Manager, India Kari Krishnamurthy said “….plans are on to roll it out in eleven languages going forward.”