Phone directory app Truecaller announced a product ‘TrueSDK’ that will help third party applications verify users via phone numbers.
TrueSDK, a software development kit is the first product from the company for the app developer community, enables third party apps to easily onboard users with their Truecaller profile and verified phone numbers, the company officials said.
They said the service can be used by developers to sign up, update user information, or verify user’s phone number based identity in their mobile apps through user consent.
“Today we are unveiling our new product which has been specifically developed because some users here in Bengaluru one year ago told us that they really needed this product, that is why we chose this location to launch this product,” Truecaller Chief strategy Officer and co-founder Nami Zarringhalam said. He said, “Our aim is to empower third party apps with credible verification option and enable users to use the app of their choice by making their phone numbers their identity.”
Truecaller said TrueSDK, available to registered third party apps and currently Android only, is launched with twelve partners. Truecaller Director Worldwide Developer Relations Priyam Bose said their partners include apps namely Quikr,Mobikwik, redBus, CarDekho, BharatMatrimony.com, ixigo, OYO Rooms, among others.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
TrueSDK helps users quickly use their credentials that are already verified with Truecaller to easily engage with third party apps of their choice, the company officials said.
Speaking about the feature that will activate real-time Hindi transliteration of the caller ID function, launched couple of months ago, Truecaller Vice President, Growth and Partnerships, Asia & Country Manager, India Kari Krishnamurthy said “….plans are on to roll it out in eleven languages going forward.”