Truecaller is opening up its TrueSDK to millions of app developers via a new globally accessible self-service portal. With TrueSDK, end users can quickly gain access to their Truecaller credentials with a one touch sign-up to third party apps with their phone numbers. Any app can use TrueSDK kit to offer one touch signup with an option to update a user’s information or verify the user’s phone number.
Truecaller had announced the TrueSDK in February this year and the company says, “TrueSDK has become a preferred app sign-up mechanism for a diverse set of brands and startups.” Truecaller says partners have increased their sing-up rates by over 25 per cent with the one-touch sign-in process.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“TrueSDK is a catalyst in our journey to become the mobile identity platform of choice. The ubiquitous phone number is already the native identity for millions of users both online and who are yet to come online, especially in growth markets. For next billion connected users, the email based web identity will not even be a relevant option. At the same time, we are seeing TrueSDK contributing to over one-third of daily signups of apps integrated with TrueSDK and significantly increasing their user growth from across geographies,” says Priyam Bose, Director of Worldwide Developer Relations at Truecaller. Priyam further adds, “With this positive momentum, we have now launched the TrueSDK self service. We are democratizing the access to the TrueSDK to all app developers globally and can start accessing and using TrueSDK in their apps from the self service developer portal.”
Truecaller says its TrueSDK is being used by partners like CarDekho, Ixigo, Oyo Rooms and MobiKwik. The self-service portal will initally only be available for Android users.