India’s largest incubator T-Hub on Tuesday signed an MoU with Aeries Technology Group, a global services company offering technology, BPM and outsourcing solutions, for “fault-tolerant server” and software technology for start-ups to host and test their applications.
According to a statement issued by T-Hub, Aeries Technology will be offering its Stratus-branded fault-tolerant, “always-on” software and server technology platform that enables the highest level of availability, virtualisation and easy maintenance for all Web and enterprise grade applications.
Aeries Technology Group Chairman Raman Kumar said the MoU is a milestone for Aeries to partner with T-Hub to provide Stratus state-of-the-art and cutting edge server and software technology in an experiential setting.
- Intel security flaws force cloud companies to consider other chipmakers
- With Winter Olympics in VR, our viewing experiences will take an immersive turn
- Three Ministries join hands for a technology mission for railways
- Microsoft's cloud services offering to help digitally transform data storage firm
- Qualcomm introduces Centriq 2400 processor, claims it will outperform Intel chips
- BSNL, Coriant sign MoU for 5G services, IoT
T-Hub CEO Jay Krishnan said it is challenging for organisations, especially start-ups, to maintain their IT applications and service capabilities round-the-clock.
“We are very excited about our partnership with Aeries and the unique opportunity it provides to companies within T-Hub by offering Stratus solutions that prevents downtime before it occurs and ensures uninterrupted performance of mission-critical business operations,” Krishnan said.
Aeries’ Stratus-branded fault-tolerant, always-on software and server technology platforms are easy to deploy and manage and can be installed directly into start-ups’ existing IT infrastructure without any changes to their existing applications, thereby solving their business continuity issues and creating new added value, he added.