Apple is planning to bring its voice-assistant, Siri to Mac as well. According to 9to5Mac, the next major OS X update version 10.12 will bring the iOS only feature to Apple’s much-loved desktop operating system.
Apple launched Siri as a standalone virtual assistant on iOS and last year expanded it to Apple Watch and Apple TV. The 9to5Mac report further notes that Apple has internally testing Siri integration since 2012 and now the company sees some clear vision for Siri on Mac OS X.
Siri for Mac could arrive at Apple’s annual Worldwide Developer Conference WWDC in June 2016. While Siri has its own full-screen view on iPhone and iPad, it will reside on the menu bar of Mac. Basically, the new update will add one more icon which would initiate Siri from the menu bar of updated Mac OS.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Recently Apple added ‘Hey Siri’ feature to iPhone 6s and 6s Plus making its ever-learning virtual assistant even more useful. It will worth waiting to see how it works on Mac. Probably we might sit in front of our Mac and shout Hey Siri, please send an email.