Apple is planning to bring its voice-assistant, Siri to Mac as well. According to 9to5Mac, the next major OS X update version 10.12 will bring the iOS only feature to Apple’s much-loved desktop operating system.
Apple launched Siri as a standalone virtual assistant on iOS and last year expanded it to Apple Watch and Apple TV. The 9to5Mac report further notes that Apple has internally testing Siri integration since 2012 and now the company sees some clear vision for Siri on Mac OS X.
Siri for Mac could arrive at Apple’s annual Worldwide Developer Conference WWDC in June 2016. While Siri has its own full-screen view on iPhone and iPad, it will reside on the menu bar of Mac. Basically, the new update will add one more icon which would initiate Siri from the menu bar of updated Mac OS.
Recently Apple added ‘Hey Siri’ feature to iPhone 6s and 6s Plus making its ever-learning virtual assistant even more useful. It will worth waiting to see how it works on Mac. Probably we might sit in front of our Mac and shout Hey Siri, please send an email.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016