India’s Reliance Communications Ltd has agreed to trade airwaves in nine service areas with the upcoming 4G telecommunications venture of Reliance Industries Ltd, the companies said on Monday.
Reliance Communications, controlled by billionaire Anil Ambani, will also share its airwaves in the 800 megahertz band with Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd in 17 service areas, the companies said in separate statements, without disclosing the financial details.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (“RJIL”) and Reliance Communications Limited (“RCOM”) have signed agreements for change in spectrum allotment in 800 MHz band across 9 Circles from RCOM to RJIL and for sharing of Spectrum in 800 MHz band across 17 Circles.
Reliance Industries, controlled by Anil’s elder brother and India’s richest man Mukesh Ambani, is preparing for the commercial launch of the nation’s biggest 4G broadband network.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More