India’s Reliance Communications Ltd has agreed to trade airwaves in nine service areas with the upcoming 4G telecommunications venture of Reliance Industries Ltd, the companies said on Monday.
Reliance Communications, controlled by billionaire Anil Ambani, will also share its airwaves in the 800 megahertz band with Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd in 17 service areas, the companies said in separate statements, without disclosing the financial details.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd (“RJIL”) and Reliance Communications Limited (“RCOM”) have signed agreements for change in spectrum allotment in 800 MHz band across 9 Circles from RCOM to RJIL and for sharing of Spectrum in 800 MHz band across 17 Circles.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Reliance Industries, controlled by Anil’s elder brother and India’s richest man Mukesh Ambani, is preparing for the commercial launch of the nation’s biggest 4G broadband network.