Reliance Communications has launched a new unlimited voice calling plan at Rs 149 which will work across any network. Reliance says the Rs 149 plan will apply on any device be it a feature phone or a smartphone, and it will be applicable for all networks across India including for STD calls. Reliance is also given 300 MB with the plan across 2G, 3G and 4G connectivity.
The ‘149 Unlimited’ plan, available across the 2G, 3G and 4G technology platforms, is targeted at incentivising 2G, 3G and 4G handset-owners across India to move to the RCOM network, said the company in a statement.
“There are still hundreds of millions of older 2G handset-owners in India, and RCOM is positioning the unique plan to migrate these customers to its network, along with 300 MB of data usage. And with RCOM’s high-speed add-on data plans, ‘149 Unlimited’ will also appeal to data-heavy 3G-4G customers, who will benefit from unlimited calling talk-time,” it added.
“Our new pioneering yet simple unlimited plan has the potential to trigger a paradigm shift in the way Indians recharge their mobile phones, creating a significant shift in the telecom market-as it moves away from the ‘Unit Rate’ charging regime to a ‘Single Recharge and Unlimited Usage’ regime,” said Gurdeep Singh, Co-CEO, Reliance Communications and CEO of RCOM’s Consumer Business.
“Our unlimited plan will see millions of Indians benefit, and help RCOM ramp up its customer base and engage with higher-value customers and greater ARPUs (average revenue per users),” he added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Reliance recently launched its ‘RGC India’ app for international calling. The Reliance
Global Call service is available to all mobile phone and land-line users of the country— including prepaid and post-paid subscribers on the networks of Reliance, Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Tata, Aircel and
MTS. ‘RGC India’ app enables direct-dialing of international contacts with rates starting at Rs 1.4 per minute.
With IANS inputs