Video streaming application PressPlayTV has started offering free video service in some trains and is in talks to expand service in about 30 trains soon. “PressPlay TV has tied up with Northwestern Railways to offer free VoD service Delhi-Bikaner and Delhi–Udaipur bound Delhi Bikaner Intercity and Chetak Express respectively.
The company is in talks with Northwestern Railways to offer this service on 30 more trains in the next quarter. The service is absolutely free,” PressPlay TV co-founder and COO George Abraham said in a statement.
PressPlay TV offers video services like movies, songs, news through its wifi spot overs it application on Android devices. The airwaves used for wifi are free and company uses it to create its own local wifi hotspot.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The PressPlay TV app automatically downloads when phone is connected to the wifi and users can start streaming movies & videos for free without using their mobile data, the statement said.