An ongoing contest aimed at involving citizens and tech enthusiasts in the making of the Prime Minister Office’s much-awaited mobile app now allows you to send in entries for designing wire-frames. This is essentially the second phase of the contest and invites you to make screen designs on the basis of selected ideas.
- PM Modi’s #Sandesh2Soldiers campaign: Write letters, send messages to jawans on Diwali
- Govt expects up to 15 crore people to join 'myGov' platform
- MyGov.in Townhall: Gau bhakt is different, Gau sevak is different, says PM Narendra Modi
- Modi's MyGov.in initiative: Here's how you can be a part of PM's townhall
- PM Modi to connect with citizens through 1st townhall meet on August 6
- Google, MyGov to set up live chat to talk about PMO mobile app initiative
Basically, the MyGov portal, a citizen engagement platform launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi last year, has created a blueprint of the app based on ideas received in phase 1. Now you can send in design ideas that will portray the skeletal framework of the app. The wireframe should essentially include the overall layout of the app along with the placement of the various sections and features. In order to submit the designs, one must register their team on MyGov and then upload the wireframe in a pdf format on the portal. The last day of submission is June 12.
Here is a video that explains the contest.
The contest, that was launched in collaboration with Google in March, had received over 9,000 submissions in its first phase, according to MyGov.
The PMO mobile app is yet another indicator of PM Modi’s objectives of digital outreach and bridging the gap between the government and the public.
For all the latest Tech News, download Indian Express App now