“Here is something new and amazing for your Moto G (3rd Gen.), the Android 6.0 Marshmallow!” Motorola India announced on its Twitter account. However, the exact date of the rollout was not mentioned in the tweet.
The third-generation phone of the Moto G series will now be upgraded from Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) to Android 6.0.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The 2 GB update will add features like “Doze Mode” to extend the battery life, Google Now on Tap and simpler volume control and would remove the “Migrate” and “Assist” apps.
How to check for the update:
Generally, the phone would notify you about the update. If, however, one does not receive the notification, one can manually check for the update by going to Settings > About Phone > System Update.