Microsoft’s annual developer conference, Build 2016, is just four days away and we already have the first set of hints on what could be in store. While Build 2016 could focus a lot on Universal Windows Apps and HoloLens developer edition hardware, Windows 10 is set to see a fresh set of change in terms of UI.
Microsoft’s Windows 10 has undoubtedly the best user interface among all software platforms. Its live tiles are a huge departure from standard icons and now Redmond-based software major is working on to make it even more effective.
According to Neowin, Microsoft is planning to turn its Live Tiles even more interactive, and one such session at Build could throw more light on that effort.
The session titled ‘What’s New for Tiles and Toast Notifications’ teases that “Live Tiles are evolving with two highly-requested surprises that you won’t want to miss.” This probably hints at Live Tiles that will allow Windows 10 users respond directly within apps.
Imagine responding to email right from the Outlook app whenever the Live Tile shows the latest email. As The Verge notes, the new implementation could also mean accessing apps like calculator, without actually opening it.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Microsoft had showcased a similar work last year under its project before pulling down the video. While it is unclear what is in work but it’s not long before we get a clear picture.