Good news for Windows 10 mobile users. Microsoft has added new features and made a series of tweaks to its Windows 10 Maps app gifting users better search and driving interface.
Users of the updated version of the app will be able to view multiple search results on the same map, follow redesigned turn-by-turn instructions when driving, and see favourite spots offline, among other smaller changes, The Verge reported on Thursday.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The users will now be able to view restaurants and hotels on the same map.
Windows have been on a backfoot due to lack of some popular apps in Windows store. If available, users have also complained of non-availability of some features in these popular apps.
The older version would no longer work with Windows 10 from March 29. The update to Windows 10 Maps will be available to Windows Insiders first and there is no word on when it will be available for regular users.