The company wrote that the “builds from here on will only be available through Windows Update.” Users can go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check to get the new Build and and update. A user will need to be logged in with their Microsoft Account in order to receive the build.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Mobile anniversary update is almost ready, says company
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update starts rolling out
- Microsoft's Build 14383 fixes bugs before Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- Microsoft Windows 10 Insider preview users will get final build for free
- Microsoft Windows 10 preview Build 10074 is out: Here are all the new features
- Build 2015: Say hello to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer comes to an end
The blogpost also notes that Microsoft Edge is 112% percent faster than Google Chrome. Edge is the new Internet browser in Windows 10 and will replace Microsoft’s good old Internet Explorer, which has faced a lot of criticism in the past.
Of course these number need to taken with a pinch of salt since Microsoft is releasing them. Windows 10 rolls out on July 29. The company is expected to get it ready to manufacturing (RTM) this week for OEMs as well by the end of this week.