Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu today hosted a breakfast meeting at his residence for Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella. The meeting lasted for 80 minutes, during which Nadella assured the CM of total cooperation with the state government in utilizing cloud data for improving citizen services.
Deepening their partnership to improve access, deployment and use of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to offer better citizen services and drive digital inclusion, the Andhra Pradesh government on Monday signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Microsoft India. Nadella has also agreed to set up a Centre for Excellence in Visakhapatnam.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
According to the MoU, the state government will the use technical knowledge provided by Microsoft India. Microsoft India will support building of up to three proof-of-concept (POC) solutions to apply Microsoft Azure Machine Learning and Advanced Visualization in the fields of education, agriculture and eCitizen services.
These POC solutions will be built and deployed to address specific problems within each of the fields to achieve better outcomes for the state. It will use lab method for data gathering, analysis, predictive analysis and policy planning.
As part of its commitment to support the government’s initiatives for Cloud adoption, Microsoft India will also train the state government’s key IT executives on Microsoft technologies such as Cloud, Mobility and appropriate Microsoft Technology Stack.
The company will also deliver an exclusive workshop to the government’s key administrative officers on improving productivity by using Microsoft technologies.