Letv, the Chinese technology company that has managed to generate some buzz in India, has rebranded itself as LeEco as part of its global expansion plans. LeEco unveiled a new brand logo for the Le Ecosystem.
The company’s website will now be Le.com, and it has introduced a new LeEco Super TV X65 with 4K display resolution at RMB 4,999 (around Rs 50,795) in China.
“Letv is where we started, but LeEco is our future,” said Ablikim Ablimit, Le Holdings’ Vice President of Strategy, “We will create a more beautiful eco world with new value for our users. And our brand-new logo will bring users into this exciting world.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
According to Ablikim Ablimit, LeEco’s strategic goal is to make its products available in major global markets but also bring its entire ecosystem to major regions and countries of the world. LeEco’s (formerly LeTv) smartphones comes bundled with content from company which has helped boost its sales in China.
Recently LeEco had announced that it will launch a series of smartphones powered by the new Snapdragon 820 processor from Qualcomm Technologies. The company’s Le Max Pro will be the first smartphone to pack the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor.
LeEco’s Super TV X65 features 4K smart TV Mstar 6A928 SoC, quad-core 1.4GHz processor, a flagship quad-core Mali T760 GPU, 3GB RAM and 16GB flash, and supports 60fps H.265/HEVC 4K hardware decoding.
On the smart TV segment, the company is aiming at six million units in Super TV sales in 2016.