If you have been holding on to buying a smartphone, laptop or any form of electronic device then this is the right time. With Diwali fast approaching, most gadget makers are trying to woo the potential customers with attractive discounts. While major action is in the ecommerce space with Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal offering discounts and exchange offers, OEMs don’t want to stay behind.
Xiaomi, OnePlus and LeEco – all are offering exclusive discounts on their own ecommerce platform. LeEco is hosting its Diwali sale from October 18 to October 20. The platform is offering deals on smartphones, smart TV and accessories, including access to company’s content platform and cashback options. LeEco also has tie up with HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank offering discounts for cashback and no cost EMI options.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
LeEco’s ‘LeMall for All’ includes deal on company’s recently launched Le 2 and Le Max2 smartphones. Here are the top deals you must check out:
1. Le 2: LeEco Le 2 is the latest mid-range competitor from the Chinese internet technology company. Le 2 is the most direct competitor to India’s best selling smartphone, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Motorola’s Moto G series. Le 2 offers a 5.5-inch Full HD Display and is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 652 processor coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage. The device is backed by a 3,000mAh battery with support for quick charging technology via USB Type-C port.
LeEco Le 2 sports a 16MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash and an 8MP front shooter. Le 2 is one of the first few smartphones to ditch the 3.5mm headphone jack and comes with a converter in the box. In our review, we found company’s USB-C based audio fine but not revolutionary.
The smartphone priced at Rs 11,999 is now available on LeMall at Rs 10,999 with 10 per cent cashback on major debit and credit cards. LeMall is also bundling free LeCare covering accidental damage worth Rs 425. The highlight here is the access to free one year membership worth Rs 4,900. Read our full review here before buying the product.
2. Le Max2: Le Max2 is one of the most powerful smartphone available in the market right now. The smartphone features a 5.7-inch Quad HD display with a pixel density of 515 ppi. Le Max2 is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 processor and offers deals on variant with 4GB RAM and 32GB storage.
Le Max2 features a 21MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera. The smartphone also ditches the audio jack in favour of USB-C based CDLA audio technology. The device features a rear fingerprint scanner and runs company’s skinned Android UI called EUI 5.6 based on Android Marshmallow. The smartphone which was launched in India at Rs 22,999 is now available at Rs 17,999. Read our full review here.
3. CDLA Earphones: LeEco is offering Rs 750 discount on company’s proprietary USB-C based CDLA earphones. The earphones – which are the only way to listen to music on Le 2 and Le Max2 – would make sense if you are looking for an extra set of earphones.
4. LeEco Bluetooth speaker: LeEco’s bluetooth speaker is available on LeMall at Rs 1,499. LeEco is offering Rs 500 discount on the initial launch price of Rs 1,999.
5. Cases and covers: LeEco’s smartphones feature unibody aluminium casing and tend to be slippery at times. The smartphones do need a case or cover and the company is offering Rs 200 off on company’s silicon phone cases.