Le Eco has introduced the “Le Ecosystem” in India, an Internet engine that offer an online platform with content, devices, and applications. The company also announced its partnerships with Eros Now for Video-on-demand (VOD) and YuppTV for TV content streaming.
The Le Ecosystem model aims at bringing universal content ecosystem that provides accessibility to video content anytime. It offfers an intuitive interface that powers video content and live TV on their mobile devices.
LeEco recently introduced two smartphones- Le Max and Le 1S. The high end Le Max smartphone costs Rs 32,999 for the 64GB version and Rs 69,999 for the 128GB Sapphire crystal display version. On the other hand the budget Le 1S smartphone costs Rs 10,999 with 32GB storage.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Atul Jain, COO, Smart Electronics Business, Le Eco India said, “We’re very excited to be the first company to introduce the concept of content ecosystem on mobile devices in India. We have always been proud of our innovative content-integrated ecosystem, and these new collaborations only reiterate our commitment to build the Le Ecosystem in the country.”
YuppTV’s catalogue will give users an access to live TV channels, which can be viewed on the go. Eros Now will provide users with Bollywood and regional movies. Users will be able to use this VoD service directly on the Le Max and the Le 1s Superphones.
LeEco has also announced that it will have 555 service centres to offer after-sales support for customers. LeEco says that these service centres will cover more than 300 cities in India.