Le Eco has introduced the “Le Ecosystem” in India, an Internet engine that offer an online platform with content, devices, and applications. The company also announced its partnerships with Eros Now for Video-on-demand (VOD) and YuppTV for TV content streaming.
The Le Ecosystem model aims at bringing universal content ecosystem that provides accessibility to video content anytime. It offfers an intuitive interface that powers video content and live TV on their mobile devices.
LeEco recently introduced two smartphones- Le Max and Le 1S. The high end Le Max smartphone costs Rs 32,999 for the 64GB version and Rs 69,999 for the 128GB Sapphire crystal display version. On the other hand the budget Le 1S smartphone costs Rs 10,999 with 32GB storage.
Atul Jain, COO, Smart Electronics Business, Le Eco India said, “We’re very excited to be the first company to introduce the concept of content ecosystem on mobile devices in India. We have always been proud of our innovative content-integrated ecosystem, and these new collaborations only reiterate our commitment to build the Le Ecosystem in the country.”
YuppTV’s catalogue will give users an access to live TV channels, which can be viewed on the go. Eros Now will provide users with Bollywood and regional movies. Users will be able to use this VoD service directly on the Le Max and the Le 1s Superphones.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
LeEco has also announced that it will have 555 service centres to offer after-sales support for customers. LeEco says that these service centres will cover more than 300 cities in India.