This might be one of the best news global consumer electronics show CES might ever give to most Indian tech enthusiasts- Netflix coming to India. The popular on-demand video streaming service is expected to expand to a lot of markets in 2016, and India is definitely on its cards.
At the upcoming CES 2016, Netflix CEO Reed Hastings will deliver a keynote on January 6 in Las Vegas. On the same day, the company will interact with Indian tech journalists covering the event there.
Netflix has reportedly partnered with a telecom operator for 4G networks. While the company is yet to disclose its, anyone can guess it to be either Airtel 4G or Reliance Jio.
Several Netflix fans here use third-party tools to access content. With the official launch, the subscription rate per month is expected to be between Rs 500 and Rs 700.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest