Google Glass 2.0 has been rumoured for a long time. The next generation Google Glass designed under Project Aura has made its way through FCC filings.
The FCC filing reveals a version of Google Glass designed for the workplace with a hinge that allows it to be folded and kept like standard pair of glasses. It does have that glass prism like the first generation Google Glass.
According to 9to5 Google, the gadget is expected to be named Google Glass Enterprise Edition and will come with improved internal hardware. The FCC fliling shows Google Glass which is not much different from the one currently available in the market but foldability could be a big feature here.
The report further states that the device will come with Intel Atom processor and improved battery life from its predecessor. It also will come with 5GHz WiFi band for video streaming.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Also Google has moved the power button to the back of the device and a front light comes on when the camera is turned on. The 9to5 Google says, the device is planned to be only distributed through the Glass for Work startups.
The devices are formally listed on FCC’s website but Google is yet to disclose more details about the device. In all probability, Google will do a soft launch announcement for the device soon.