Google Glass 2.0 has been rumoured for a long time. The next generation Google Glass designed under Project Aura has made its way through FCC filings.
The FCC filing reveals a version of Google Glass designed for the workplace with a hinge that allows it to be folded and kept like standard pair of glasses. It does have that glass prism like the first generation Google Glass.
According to 9to5 Google, the gadget is expected to be named Google Glass Enterprise Edition and will come with improved internal hardware. The FCC fliling shows Google Glass which is not much different from the one currently available in the market but foldability could be a big feature here.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The report further states that the device will come with Intel Atom processor and improved battery life from its predecessor. It also will come with 5GHz WiFi band for video streaming.
Also Google has moved the power button to the back of the device and a front light comes on when the camera is turned on. The 9to5 Google says, the device is planned to be only distributed through the Glass for Work startups.
The devices are formally listed on FCC’s website but Google is yet to disclose more details about the device. In all probability, Google will do a soft launch announcement for the device soon.