Google has announced that it will roll out new update to its Chrome browser that will make the browser much faster. The new update will debut a new data compression algorithm called Brotli.
Google has first unveiled Brotli back in September. According to Google, the new compression alogorithm brings down the size of any website by around 25 percent in comparison Zopfli, compression algorithm used by Google right now.
The details of new update were posted by Google engineer Ilya Grigorik in a Google+ post. Brotli compression algorithm is already available for users of Chrome Canary version.
Google has been improving its Chrome browser lately by adding features that made it zippy and faster. With Brotli, things are likely to get even faster. Google has also made the code open-source which allows competing browsers like Mozilla to take advantage of the algorithm.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More