Genius has launched new wireless mouse, NX-7000 powered by BlueEye sensor in India. The new technology allows for the wireless mouse to be used in any kind surface from glass to wood, sofa and even the carpet.
The NX-7000 mouse comes with 1200dpi resolution providing superior tracking accuracy and control. The wireless mouse also comes with a pico receiver that can be used to link with 6 additional genius mice. In addition, the NX-7000 mouse comes with a free SmartGenius app to adjust the scrolling speed.
- Moto Tab for AT&T launched in the US, will be available from Nov 17
- Securing the smart and connected home
- Apple pushes for wireless charging with New Zealand company acquisition
- Logitech launches high-end MX Master 2S, MX Anywhere 2S mice in India starting Rs 5,995
- Zebronics Denoise, a silent wireless mouse, launched at Rs 999
- Launchpad: Interchangeable-lens
“The new Genius NX-7000 BlueEye powered wireless mouse is designed for the modern discerning user. With superior tracking ability and any surface usage, contoured shape providing user comfort, unique single pico receiver for multiple Genius wireless mouse providing flexible usage and stylish design, the NX-7000 is everything that you look for in a modern mouse,” said Kumaravel Viswanathan, Regional Manager, Genius India.
The mouse features 3 buttons and is compatible with Windows 7,8,10 or later. It also supports Mac OS 10.7.4 or later. It is powered using an AA alkaline battey. The NX-7000 wireless mouse will be available in Calm Black, Elegant White, Passion Red, Ocean Blue and Spring Greem colour options at a price of Rs 550. The mouse comes with 1 year warranty and will be available from Snapdeal, Amazon, Flipkart, e-bay along with 10,000 plus retail outlets.