At CES, Lenovo has announced the ThinkPad X1 Tablet running Windows 10. It is a 12-inch tablet that runs Windows 10 but aims to do just little more.
The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet comes with a Surface Pro like hinge and can be converted into a full-fledged laptop by connecting full size ThinkPad keyboard with Red TrackPoint.
The main tablet looks like Lenovo’s previous tablet offerings but the interesting part is the ability to attach three different type of modules to the bottom of the tablet. The modules resemble the battery pack that come with most laptops.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Under the hood, the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 is powered by Intel Core M7 chipset processor.
Lenovo is also giving option of an Intel RealSense camera module and another module that has a pico projector built into it. For productivity conscious ThinkPad users, Lenovo has a productivity module which extends the battery life by an additional five hours.
The Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet also has LTE Advanced for connectivity and weighs 2.4 pounds along with the keyboard. The ThinkPad X1 Tablet hits the market in February at a starting price of $899. The Projector Module will be available starting May at $279 and the 3D Imaging Module will be available starting May at $149.
Lenovo has not yet announced whether these products will be launched in India. We’ll have more on these products in the coming days from CES itself.