Apple Watch will be finally available in India on November 6, according to the official Apple India website. While Apple is yet to declare the price, it is expected to come at a starting price of Rs 36,999.
In April, cross border e-commerce player Grabmore.in started taking pre-orders of the Apple Watch from Indian customers at a starting price of Rs 36,999. Grabmore.in usually gets the right price information of Apple products before they are launched. So, we can expect the Apple Watch Sport to be priced around Rs 36,999 for the base model. But don’t be surprised if Apple pushed the price a bit lower to grab the fledgling wearables market in the country. It was launched in the US at a starting price of $349 which directly translates to about Rs 22,600.
- Apple iPhone X wait is likely hurting iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus sales
- Apple iPhone X, iPhone 8 to Apple Watch Series 3: Everything launched at September 12 event
- Apple iPhone 8, iPhone X, Apple Watch 3, TV 4K: Price in India and availability
- Apple iPhone X live updates: iPhone X (Ten) price is $999, ships from November 3
- Amazon Apple Fest: Rs 1500 Cashback, top deals on iPhone SE, iPhone 7 and more
- Apple Watch available for pre-orders at Rs 36,999
Apple Watch is coming to India after six month of its global launch. One of the reason for the delay can be attributed to the fact that Apple was considering whether to sell the watch in jewellery stores or multi-brand gadget shops.
There are 34 variants of the Apple Watch in total. While Apple is yet to reveal which of these will be made available in the country, it is expected that the Apple Watch Sport and Apple Watch Edition will be included.