IT product distributors Ingram Micro and Rashi Peripherals today said they will start selling Apple’s new smartphone iPhone SE from April 8.
“Ingram Micro India Pvt Ltd will offer iPhone SE, the most powerful phone with a 10.16cm (four-inch) display, beginning on April 8 in over 2,500 retail locations across India,” Ingram Micro said in a statement.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Rashi Peripherals said the smartphone will be available at over 800 retail locations.
iPhone SE, the US technology major Apple’s latest bet to grab a bigger share of the booming Indian smartphone market will start selling in the country from April 8 for Rs 39,000, a price higher than that of existing models.
Beetel Teletech and Redington too will begin the distribution of iPhone SE, Apple’s lowest priced smartphone, from April 8 at 3,500 and 3,000 retail locations respectively.