IT product distributors Ingram Micro and Rashi Peripherals today said they will start selling Apple’s new smartphone iPhone SE from April 8.
“Ingram Micro India Pvt Ltd will offer iPhone SE, the most powerful phone with a 10.16cm (four-inch) display, beginning on April 8 in over 2,500 retail locations across India,” Ingram Micro said in a statement.
Rashi Peripherals said the smartphone will be available at over 800 retail locations.
iPhone SE, the US technology major Apple’s latest bet to grab a bigger share of the booming Indian smartphone market will start selling in the country from April 8 for Rs 39,000, a price higher than that of existing models.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Beetel Teletech and Redington too will begin the distribution of iPhone SE, Apple’s lowest priced smartphone, from April 8 at 3,500 and 3,000 retail locations respectively.