Apple’s iPhone 6S event which takes place tonight at 10.30 pm IST will be available for Windows 10 users as well, which is a first.
Apple’s events can only be live-streamed on Apple devices but this year, the Cupertino-tech giant has made an exception. Windows 10 PC users with Microsoft Edge explorer are the only ones who will be able to see the event. The link for the live event is here.
- Apple iPhone X live updates: iPhone X (Ten) price is $999, ships from November 3
- Apple iPhone 8, iPhone X Edition, Apple TV 4K, Apple Watch 3, and more: Here's everything to expect
- Apple iPhone 8, iPhone X event: Live stream timings for India, launch date, price and more
- Apple WWDC 2017 keynote live stream: Here's how to watch on Windows 7, Android
- Apple iPhone SE event on March 21: 4-inch iPhone, iPad Air 3 and everything else expected
- Apple iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launched with 3D touch, Live Photos; iPad Pro has a stylus, pencil
Other requirements for live-streaming the iPhone 6S event are: iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with Safari on iOS 7.0 or later or a Mac with Safari 6.0.5 or later on OS X v10.8.5 or later. Streaming via Apple TV requires a second or third-generation Apple TV with software 6.2 or later.
Apple is expected to launch the new iPhone 6S with a ‘3D Force Touch display,’ a faster A9-processor, 12 megapixel camera with 4K recording and a 5 megapixel front camera. A new generation Apple TV with a focus on gaming and a 12.9-inch screen Apple iPad with better multi-app view capabilities.