Leading telecom operator Bharti Airtel has launched a plan that will allow corporate customers use pre-paid data on their respective post-paid plans.
The scheme will primarily benefit those customers who are unable to access mobile internet on their corporate connections because their company policy does not allow subscribing those plans having data packs.
As part of the plan, any customer on a corporate plan can do a simple pre-paid data recharge on his/her number and start using data and it will not be part of the post-paid bill. The standard prepaid data recharges start from Rs 99.
“The latest innovation ‘Prepaid on Postpaid’ plan provides a very simple and flexible solution to these customers by offering prepaid data packs on top of their respective post-paid corporate plans,” Airtel said in a statement.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The company has already started sending messages to post-paid customers informing them about the prepaid data recharge facility. “Flexibility is the core of our postpaid proposition. Now with ‘Prepaid on Postpaid’, we are offering enhanced flexibility to our corporate customers while simplifying their data experience. We have received extremely positive response to this product,” Srinivasan Gopalan, Director (Consumer Business), Bharti Airtel (India & South Asia) said.
Airtel said mobile internet is becoming the norm for millions of mobile customers. However, some customers on corporate plans are unable to access mobile internet on their connections, as their (respective) company policy does not allow it or limits the use of mobile data under their plans.
This, in several cases, forces customers to use two SIMs or even two mobile devices for their individual data needs.