Leading telecom operator Bharti Airtel has launched a plan that will allow corporate customers use pre-paid data on their respective post-paid plans.
The scheme will primarily benefit those customers who are unable to access mobile internet on their corporate connections because their company policy does not allow subscribing those plans having data packs.
As part of the plan, any customer on a corporate plan can do a simple pre-paid data recharge on his/her number and start using data and it will not be part of the post-paid bill. The standard prepaid data recharges start from Rs 99.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“The latest innovation ‘Prepaid on Postpaid’ plan provides a very simple and flexible solution to these customers by offering prepaid data packs on top of their respective post-paid corporate plans,” Airtel said in a statement.
The company has already started sending messages to post-paid customers informing them about the prepaid data recharge facility. “Flexibility is the core of our postpaid proposition. Now with ‘Prepaid on Postpaid’, we are offering enhanced flexibility to our corporate customers while simplifying their data experience. We have received extremely positive response to this product,” Srinivasan Gopalan, Director (Consumer Business), Bharti Airtel (India & South Asia) said.
Airtel said mobile internet is becoming the norm for millions of mobile customers. However, some customers on corporate plans are unable to access mobile internet on their connections, as their (respective) company policy does not allow it or limits the use of mobile data under their plans.
This, in several cases, forces customers to use two SIMs or even two mobile devices for their individual data needs.