Airtel has announced a new scheme offering prepaid consumers the freedom to use data plans without any fear of their validity period expiring before the plans are used. The company claims these new data plans with unrestricted validity are a first in the Indian market.
Ajai Puri, Director – Market Operations, Bharti Airtel said these unrestricted validity data plans “give prepaid customers the flexibility to enjoy mobile internet services without worrying about any validity restrictions”.
- Airtel recharge offer of Rs 399 gives 1GB daily data for 70 days, unlimited calls
- Airtel revamps Rs 448, Rs 509 recharge plans with more validity to take on Jio
- Reliance Jio offers 1GB data per day at Rs 149: A quick comparison with budget recharge plans from Airtel, Vodafone
- Airtel prepaid recharge offer of Rs 49 gives 1GB data for a day: Similar plans from Vodafone, Reliance Jio
- Reliance Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone: Rs 149 or Rs 199? Comparison of recharge plans
- Vodafone, Airtel and Reliance Jio prepaid recharge plans: Top offers with 1GB daily data, unlimited calls
The three new tariff plans are available for Airtel’s prepaid mobile customers in Delhi and Mumbai starting December 24. Airtel mobile customers in other cities will be able to avail the same from December 29.
However, the catch seems to be the fact the largest of these plans is a measly 110MB which on a 4G network won’t take more than a couple of days to complete.
Airtel unlimited validity option is available for 2G, 3G and 4G.