Numerous brands trying hard to provide special offers for the upcoming festive season but it is LeEco’s own e-commerce marketplace LeMall.com that consumers would fall for. The global internet and technology conglomerate LeEco has announced a new experiential price of Rs 17,999 for its flagship Superphone Le Max2. This new limited-period price is a whopping Rs 5,000 off on the regular price of Rs 22,999.
The Superphone will be available for this unbelievable price only from 1st to 6th October across several online platforms. But LeMall.com iced the cake by offering a Rs 1,000 coupon to 2000 winners as well.
Thus LeMall has made it even more appealing to own a Superphone powered by the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor.These coupons can be applied during the sale days, which are from October 1 to 6, 2016. Apart from this, consumers can use their ICICI debit and credit card to get a 10 percent cashback or their HDFC debit/credit card to avail a 12 months no extra cost EMI.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
LeMall has also extended this 10 percent cashback and 12 months no interest EMI to another Superphone, Le 2.. It is also offering flat Rs 200 off on accessories of Le 2 and Le Max2 (Cases, Covers, Screen Protectors, Ring Bracket and CDLA Earphones).Surely LeMall has prepared well to enter into the India’s festive season and it has many cards up its sleeve. There is more on cards as the e-commerce marketplace is also planning to hold similar such shopping carnivals in days to come.
Le Max2 comes with superlative specs that include a gorgeous 5.7-inch 2K display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB of RAM and 32GB ROM. All this ensures an outstanding performance and a completely smooth performance. For the camera lovers, the phone packs in a stunning 21-megapixel rear camera equipped with aperture f/2.0, optical image stabilization (OIS) and 4K video recording capabilities.When it comes to entertainment, Le Max2 users will be spoilt for choices.
With Le Max2, users get access to 1 year LeEco membership worth Rs 4,990. Also, the much awaited Hungama music integration is scheduled to go live early October.
Le Max2 also supports Reliance Jio Welcome offer whereby users get access to free voice and data services till December 31, 2016. Le Max 2 users will be able to use VoLTE call feature on Reliance Jio, getting high-definition voice calling over LTE network and instant call connect.
This article is sponsored by LeEco.