Le 1s will be available in silver colour too during its second flash sale on February 16. Having sold a record number of devices in its two flash sales, the Le 1s now comes in a slick all-silver look. If you missed buying this flagship killer, now is your chance to own this elegant silver Superphone as the Le1s goes all silver in its third flash sale on February 16th, 2016.
LeEco’s Le1s has endeared itself to Indian consumers and gained unprecedented popularity in a short span of time, owing to its superior performance, amazing features and attractive price. The Le 1s boasts of not merely great looks but also superior performance and great features that make the new Superphone the most talked about device in town.
An enthusiastic and proud new owner of the Le 1s, Anuj Sharma, an MNC employee based out of Bangalore said, “I am a sales executive and have to be on the road for work the entire day. Battery life is something I highly value and what I really look out for while buying a phone. When I got to know about the fast charging feature of Le 1s, I didn’t give it a second thought and bought it. I have to say I wasn’t disappointed with my new Le 1s – now I don’t have to worry about the phone running out of charge during my busy field days.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I have been using this phone for about 15 days now and am loving it. The full metal body makes it look really premium and I like flaunting my phone everywhere I go these days. The voice clarity is good and with its fast processor and 3GB RAM, the phone works very smoothly and does not lag at all.
I am very happy with my decision to buy this phone and will definitely recommend it to my friends,” said Mansi Sheth, a homemaker based in Mumbai.
Market-disruptor LeEco has created three incredible records: The largest number of orders received in a single flash sale; the shortest ever time for the orders received and the highest presale registration number. LeEco’s international stature, superior technology and lower than BOM cost pricing have contributed immensely to creating these amazing records.
At a price of only Rs 10,999, Le 1s has a metal unibody, a world’s first mirror-surface finger scanner, and a 5.5″ FHD display, the flagship processor of the year Helio X10 Turbo, 3GB Ram and 32 GB storage, dual-SIM card slots, 4G LTE support, and USB Type-C port. On the camera front, there is a 13-megapixel f/2.0 rear camera, and 5-megapixel wide-angle selfie camera.
Another outstanding feature is the phone’s fast charging technology, which means a 5- minute quick charge allows for 3.5h talk time. Business people need never worry about the phone running out of charge during busy days.
LeEco India has given extreme importance to its after sales service and has set up 555 service centres covering more than 300 cities and towns of the country. LeEco is the first Mobile brand to enter the Indian market with such an extensive after-sales network.