Le 1s will be available in silver colour too during its second flash sale on February 16. Having sold a record number of devices in its two flash sales, the Le 1s now comes in a slick all-silver look. If you missed buying this flagship killer, now is your chance to own this elegant silver Superphone as the Le1s goes all silver in its third flash sale on February 16th, 2016.
LeEco’s Le1s has endeared itself to Indian consumers and gained unprecedented popularity in a short span of time, owing to its superior performance, amazing features and attractive price. The Le 1s boasts of not merely great looks but also superior performance and great features that make the new Superphone the most talked about device in town.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
An enthusiastic and proud new owner of the Le 1s, Anuj Sharma, an MNC employee based out of Bangalore said, “I am a sales executive and have to be on the road for work the entire day. Battery life is something I highly value and what I really look out for while buying a phone. When I got to know about the fast charging feature of Le 1s, I didn’t give it a second thought and bought it. I have to say I wasn’t disappointed with my new Le 1s – now I don’t have to worry about the phone running out of charge during my busy field days.”
“I have been using this phone for about 15 days now and am loving it. The full metal body makes it look really premium and I like flaunting my phone everywhere I go these days. The voice clarity is good and with its fast processor and 3GB RAM, the phone works very smoothly and does not lag at all.
I am very happy with my decision to buy this phone and will definitely recommend it to my friends,” said Mansi Sheth, a homemaker based in Mumbai.
Market-disruptor LeEco has created three incredible records: The largest number of orders received in a single flash sale; the shortest ever time for the orders received and the highest presale registration number. LeEco’s international stature, superior technology and lower than BOM cost pricing have contributed immensely to creating these amazing records.
At a price of only Rs 10,999, Le 1s has a metal unibody, a world’s first mirror-surface finger scanner, and a 5.5″ FHD display, the flagship processor of the year Helio X10 Turbo, 3GB Ram and 32 GB storage, dual-SIM card slots, 4G LTE support, and USB Type-C port. On the camera front, there is a 13-megapixel f/2.0 rear camera, and 5-megapixel wide-angle selfie camera.
Another outstanding feature is the phone’s fast charging technology, which means a 5- minute quick charge allows for 3.5h talk time. Business people need never worry about the phone running out of charge during busy days.
LeEco India has given extreme importance to its after sales service and has set up 555 service centres covering more than 300 cities and towns of the country. LeEco is the first Mobile brand to enter the Indian market with such an extensive after-sales network.