Le 1s in Silver colour option will go on sale on February 16 on Flipkart, which is today. Having sold 95,000 devices and seen over a million registrations, the Le 1s has become a best seller in the market.
Market-disruptor LeEco has created three incredible records: The largest number of orders received in a single flash sale; the shortest ever time for the orders received and the highest presale registration number. LeEco’s international stature, superior technology and lower-than BOM cost pricing have contributed immensely to creating these amazing records.
At a price of only Rs 10,999, Le 1s has a metal unibody, a world’s first mirror-surface finger scanner, and a 5.5″ FHD display, the flagship processor of the year Helio X10 Turbo, 3GB Ram and 32 GB storage, dual-SIM card slots, 4G LTE support, and USB Type-C port. On the camera front, there is a 13-megapixel f/2.0 rear camera, and 5-megapixel wide angle selfie camera.
Another outstanding feature is the phone’s fast charging technology, which means a 5- minute quick charge allows for 3.5h talk time. Business people need never worry about the phone running out of charge during busy days.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Le 1s is priced at Rs 10,999, and buyers using an Axis bank card will get a further 10 percent cash back, making the final price as low as Rs 9,899. This could also be a new benchmark price for the same specifications, thanks to the company’s BOM price policy.
Besides breaking the industry record of the highest registration number LeEco India has laid extreme importance to its after sales service and has set up 555 service centres covering more than 300 cities and towns of the country. LeEco is the first Mobile brand to enter the Indian market with such an extensive after-sales network.