Le 1s in Silver colour option will go on sale on February 16 on Flipkart, which is today. Having sold 95,000 devices and seen over a million registrations, the Le 1s has become a best seller in the market.
Market-disruptor LeEco has created three incredible records: The largest number of orders received in a single flash sale; the shortest ever time for the orders received and the highest presale registration number. LeEco’s international stature, superior technology and lower-than BOM cost pricing have contributed immensely to creating these amazing records.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
At a price of only Rs 10,999, Le 1s has a metal unibody, a world’s first mirror-surface finger scanner, and a 5.5″ FHD display, the flagship processor of the year Helio X10 Turbo, 3GB Ram and 32 GB storage, dual-SIM card slots, 4G LTE support, and USB Type-C port. On the camera front, there is a 13-megapixel f/2.0 rear camera, and 5-megapixel wide angle selfie camera.
Another outstanding feature is the phone’s fast charging technology, which means a 5- minute quick charge allows for 3.5h talk time. Business people need never worry about the phone running out of charge during busy days.
Le 1s is priced at Rs 10,999, and buyers using an Axis bank card will get a further 10 percent cash back, making the final price as low as Rs 9,899. This could also be a new benchmark price for the same specifications, thanks to the company’s BOM price policy.
Besides breaking the industry record of the highest registration number LeEco India has laid extreme importance to its after sales service and has set up 555 service centres covering more than 300 cities and towns of the country. LeEco is the first Mobile brand to enter the Indian market with such an extensive after-sales network.